Power Factor Correction
Power factor correction could be one of the best return on investment (ROI) incentives in the industry and could be between 3 and 12 months depending on the value of your in-efficiencies.
Part of our services include the testing, measurements, repair and maintenance:
Power factor and reactive power
Current & Voltage Harmonics
Voltage dips and current spikes
Advantages of rectifying the above listed electrical inconsistencies are as follows:
- Lowering your electricity bills – by only paying for the actual power that you use)
- Reduces voltage drops and spikes
- Protecting your electrical equipment
- Free up load capacity for incoming transformer
- Reduces your carbon footprint
Power factor correction is the process of improving to a lower power factor, by means of installing power factor correction capacitors. This ultimately act as reactive power generators and reduce the total current being drawn from the grid as per below picture.